* This website has been discontinued. *

You must Sign In to post a response.

Restructuring of the website: Inconveniences regretted

We are restructuring our website by shifting our main focus from technology niche to books, book reviews, art and literature, journals, creating writing and similar stuff. Please cooperate if you face inconveniences like -

1. Your forum thread / response / resource is deleted.
2. Your forum thread / response / resource is vastly modified to suit the new theme of the website.
3. You are not able to register or log in.
4. Your forum thread / response / resource is waiting to be edited for a long time.

Also, going forward, we would not usually accept technology related articles from general members. Content writers particularly asked to do so will be exemptions. We will also not allow guest articles until further notice.

* This website has been discontinued. *

Comments

Author: Bharath07 Mar 2013 Member Level: Silver   Points : 4

Hi Webmaster,
I have some suggestions to share with you sir. Basically I am much interested in writing technology articles. That is one of the main reasons I posted few technology articles over here. Some of my articles are also in pending. You have mentioned in this thread that usually you won't accept technology related articles from general members. Is it I am allowable to write technical articles. I am much interested in writing technology articles. If you allow me I will be writing more technology articles over here. And also I will be contributing articles in other categories.

Author: Bharath09 Mar 2013 Member Level: Silver   Points : 1

Hi Sir,
When will the delay gets over here. Articles are still in pending sir. Please help me regarding this issue.

Author: Kumaraditya Sarkar10 Mar 2013 Member Level: Gold   Points : 1

Bharath, I was very busy for a week and could not work. Please wait for one more week, meanwhile we will review your articles too.

Author: Bharath10 Mar 2013 Member Level: Silver   Points : 2

Hi Webmaster,
Thank you for your quick response. Surely I will be waiting for the review of my articles.